Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  Galloping Ghost Arcade  Aurcade officials at GG?
 
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ChadTower
Member

Posts: 2
Aurcade officials at GG?
on 2/15/2024 1:45:26 PM

I haven't been around Aurcade in quite a while.  I logged in today and notice that there seem to be new, verified scores being posted daily at Galloping Ghost.  There's even one from a few hours ago.  Are these being verified by GG employees that happen to be Aurcade officials?  Or are these players officials themselves, verifying for each other?  


 
Crimefighter
Member

Posts: 167
RE: Aurcade officials at GG?
on 2/15/2024 7:44:59 PM
ChadTower Wrote:

I haven't been around Aurcade in quite a while.  I logged in today and notice that there seem to be new, verified scores being posted daily at Galloping Ghost.  There's even one from a few hours ago.  Are these being verified by GG employees that happen to be Aurcade officials?  Or are these players officials themselves, verifying for each other?  

The officials putting in scores are GGA employees as Aurcade is owned by GGA itself.  Rarely are GGA employees putting in their own scores.  Players are not putting in scores themselves. 


 
 Page: of 1 Page

Forums  Galloping Ghost Arcade  Aurcade officials at GG?
 
Recent Scores
305,700
Catherine Bozzi
10/10/2026
45,750
Mases Hagopian
10/9/2026
111,035
Adam Edwards
10/9/2026
233,100
Andrew Iwaszko
10/8/2026
755,090
Andrew Iwaszko
10/8/2026