Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Do you get much feedback from the UK?
 
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sillothian
Member

Posts: 1
Do you get much feedback from the UK?
on 4/4/2011 5:50:01 PM
Just joined the site, have searched the UK hi & lo for some (or any?) retro arcades..... with so far no results.I own a pub & recently bought a 'retro 60' cocktail table with all the old classics complete with magstik-plus 4/8 way joystik control, thats the best I can do as the local arcade owners have long since laid waste to the original cabinets...!


 
The_Pro
Admin

Posts: 58
RE: Do you get much feedback from the UK?
on 4/4/2011 6:34:48 PM
I know we have a few people from europe on the site but only one location has been added so far. I get the impression that most machines are in the hands of collectors.


 
 Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Do you get much feedback from the UK?
 
Recent Scores
254,900
Matt Spoonmore
10/5/2026
262,000
Tony DeRose
10/5/2026
2,156,330
Brad Bach
9/30/2026
411,500
Matt Spoonmore
10/4/2026
540
Jack Gordon
10/4/2026