Not Loged In -
Login Now
or
Create Account
Public Forums
Forums
General Discussion
How do I submit a location high score?
Search
|
Forum FAQ
|
Forum Rules
[Admin]
-
Author
Comments: Page:
1
of 1 Page
cfarrow2112
Member
Posts: 1
How do I submit a location high score?
on 8/7/2021 3:49:36 PM
We to this website, but I can for the life of me figure out where to go to upload my high score video!
Can someone help? Thanks!
Page:
1
of 1 Page
Search
|
Forum FAQ
|
Forum Rules
[Admin]
-
Forums
General Discussion
How do I submit a location high score?
Recent Posts
RE: Major League eSports @ CAX
7/19/2026
Nashvillan
California Extreme Tournaments
7/19/2026
Nashvillan
RE: New arcade games in databa...
5/10/2026
Nashvillan
Major League eSports
3/21/2026
Nashvillan
RE: New arcade games in databa...
2/16/2026
Nashvillan
Recent Scores
1,111,500
1941: Counter Attack
Andrew Iwaszko
9/28/2026
1,434,510
Second Earth Gratia
Fabricio Ferreira
9/28/2026
362,000
Thunder Dragon
Phil Bullmaster
9/22/2026
50,000
Thunder Dragon
Nathan McCloud
9/14/2026
346,000
Thunder Dragon
Andrew Iwaszko
9/14/2026