Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Ken House Crash Information

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
elgoo

Ken House Crash Information
on 7/3/2012 2:38:45 PM
My dad crashed his car Sunday night/early Monday morning. I wasn't at the house, so I don't know the exact details, but he crashed into a white Honda at an extremely high rate of speed (most likely 100mph+), the only serious injury was a broken right tibia. He is at OHSU in Portland and is not going to die. He is lightly sedated and will most likely be woken up today. There is a really big cut on his head but it isn't serious.

News articles:
http://www.oregonlive.com/forest-grove/index.ssf/2012/07/forest_grove_police_say_possib.html
http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Hillsboro-man-crashes-Corvette-amid-police-chase/FIkzgWCYYE2nteI0FgumvQ.cspx
http://www.kptv.com/story/18941910/driver-seriously-hurt-after-police-chase

I'm doing okay, thanks for all the support.

Steve W

RE: Ken House Crash Information
on 7/3/2012 2:48:38 PM
Thanks for the information Elijah, very happy to hear he is recovering well. Keep us updated on his progress and please send him my well wishes for a speedy recovery.

~Steve

josephjo

on 7/3/2012 4:54:00 PM
Just heard the news.

My sincere love and best wishes to your Dad, and the rest of your clan Elijah.

tankgunnerOIF1

on 7/3/2012 6:46:21 PM
Luckly he didnt kill someone

Auric
Founder

on 7/4/2012 10:27:29 AM
Thanks for letting us know! Let's all hope for a speedy recovery for Ken.

Please let us know any updates when you can.

I drank WHAT!?! - Socrates

SanTe
Admin

on 7/5/2012 11:49:24 PM
He's okay. I called Bill a couple of hours ago to see if he had any new info and he was actually at the hospital and handed his phone to Ken. Ken sounds fine, not groggy at all, so apparently the broken leg really is the worst of it. I think he is as surprised as we are that he came out of it as good as he did. They put a 12-inch steel rod in his leg. He'll probably be in the hospital for a week. He'll have to stay off of his leg completely for at least six weeks. His car was totaled but the important thing is he wasn't. I told him I'm glad he's still with us and to try not to repeat this again.

elgoo

on 7/6/2012 2:46:43 PM
Thank you guys for all of the support... But to be honest I don't really need it. I'll say that the Gamer Ken House is quite a different character than the Family Man Ken House. I can give details if you really want but id rather not have that available to everyone.

-Elijah

thadh

on 7/6/2012 3:15:47 PM
I'm his other son, and I beg to differ about that. And I would appreciate if stuff like that was not posted on a public forum. So would he, as he is sitting beside me right now.

marky d

on 7/6/2012 3:17:15 PM
Hi Ken. Glad you are ok.

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Ken House Crash Information

Recent Scores
Aaron Wasielewski
5/18/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
5/16/2024
Andrew Iwaszko