Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  Star Worlds  Caveman Tournament and Save the Arcades Tournament!

AuthorComments: Go To First PageGo To Previous Page Page: of 2 Pages
Nashvillan
Admin

Save the Arcades Tournament!
on 10/8/2009 11:53:59 AM
I am sorry I missed it. I had high hopes that I could somehow make my way there. Was not to be.

LUMBO

RE: Caveman Tournament and Save the Arcades Tournament!
on 10/8/2009 4:28:16 PM
Pac man Pat Wrote:
Pac-ManBlinkyBlinkyBlinky

Star Worlds would like to thank everyone that played in our Zapataur tournaments this past Sunday. It was such a nice group of people and we think everyone had fun competing. A special thanks to Lumbo from Galloping ghost productions who got our final on line score to over a 150 mil before the contest ended.

Stay tuned to Starworldsarcade.com for future tournaments.

Game over
Pac-man-Pat

It was my pleasure Pac-man-Pat in helping Star Worlds Arcade achieve its score in the Save the Arcades Zapataur tournament. The Zapataur tournament at Star Worlds Arcade was really enjoyable and a great experience and I am anxious to be part of any tournaments you will have in the future. Your arcade is very impressive and has great titles and everything works like it just came off the assembly line. Keep up the great work and I'm sure I'll be seeing you again very soon.

LUMBO

ZIMMZAMM

RE: Caveman Tournament and Save the Arcades Tournament!
on 10/9/2009 9:25:49 AM
Pac man Pat Wrote:
Pac-ManBlinkyBlinkyBlinky

Star Worlds would like to thank everyone that played in our Zapataur tournaments this past Sunday. It was such a nice group of people and we think everyone had fun competing. A special thanks to Lumbo from Galloping ghost productions who got our final on line score to over a 150 mil before the contest ended.

Stay tuned to Starworldsarcade.com for future tournaments.

Game over
Pac-man-Pat
wow! congrats Lumbo! incredible!

so, who won the tournament? Lumbo? which arcade did he take home?

Go To First PageGo To Previous Page Page: of 2 Pages

Forums  Star Worlds  Caveman Tournament and Save the Arcades Tournament!

Recent Scores
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Brandon Travis
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
James White
4/22/2024