Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Machine Shop arcade/whidbey island Washington...happenings

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
sidseattle

Machine Shop arcade/whidbey island Washington...happenings
on 10/15/2017 8:06:41 PM
Hey guys, the machine shop in Langley..on Whidbey island is doing arcade /band/ table game(jigsaw puzzles) events, hosting repair parties for arcade/pinball machines as well.I'm Sid Seattle,I'm sure of few of you met me at grinkers this last weekend. Sam McNeal almost kicked my butt at dkj/r...now that he has a daughterboard..I'm even more excited to have people compete on this stellar game...our next sat/sunday weekend event is Oct 28/29..

An aurcade verified EM pin/arcade contest.

5$ entry 8pm Saturday OCT 28th....

Sunday Oct 29th at noon..another Stellar jigsaw competition..

host by yours truly..Sid Seattle.."be there or be jigsaw shaped"... if you want to help with the new years eve eighties bash...aurcade sponsored and verified contest..please contact me here.any questions..either contact me here or at scorechasers@gmail.com

Sid

sidseattle

RE: Machine Shop arcade/whidbey island Washington...happenings
on 10/16/2017 11:31:15 AM
Newly added.(as of last night)..blending em pins with 'vr..this Oct 28th event at the machine shop..will also include a virtual reality element with points going towards the over all event..sponsored by Ethan at HoloDeck VR of Langley,Washington..

Rob SId Seattle
Look for future big events such as a grand opening party /arcade event..(secret location as of yet)happening between November first and the NYE Machine Shop eighties party.

Email me at Scorechasers@gmail.com for more current updates about my events and other happenings...and for a chance to get one day free admission (aurcade passes)..to the Kong-Off 6 (in Banning California March 16-18 2018..

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Machine Shop arcade/whidbey island Washington...happenings

Recent Scores
Andrew Iwaszko
4/25/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/25/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Brandon Travis
4/22/2024
James White
4/22/2024