Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  X-Men Magneto LE Debut Party Tomorrow!

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LaughingOtter

X-Men Magneto LE Debut Party Tomorrow!
on 4/26/2013 12:57:29 AM
For those of you in the Seattle area, our friend Danger Dan has just got a Magneto LE X-Men pinball machine and he wants to have a debut party at our place in North Seattle. You won't be bored, we have sixteen pins up and running all over the house!
X-Men Magneto LE, Monte Carlo, Dolly Parton, Eight Ball Deluxe LE, Fish Tales, Lord of the Rings, Hollywood, Four Million BC, Big Game, Johnny Mnemonic, Six Million Dollar Man, X's and O's, Freedom, Close Encounters, and Skylab are tomorrow night's lineup at the House With No Name!
If you are interested in showing up, please let me know and I'll tell you how to get here!

LaughingOtter

RE: X-Men Magneto LE Debut Party Tomorrow!
on 4/26/2013 9:04:47 PM
Okay, then. Perhaps it will help if you guys know we pretty much have a speakeasy mode in our house. That is: We frequently host after-hours pinball at our place. If people aren't done partying, then it continues at our house until people get tired and go home (usually about 0600).
We have a Zen Room for green-friendly smoking away from the main pinball area. This gets used a LOT.
If you see the phrase "The PINBALL sign is lit!" on my Faceplant page, that usually means to grab some beer and anything you want to put on the grill and head to our place for a cheap evening out playing pinball with friends.
Now what the hell is better than this?!?

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  X-Men Magneto LE Debut Party Tomorrow!

Recent Scores
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Brandon Travis
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
James White
4/22/2024