Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  How to ad locations to DB

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
outlawgames

How to ad locations to DB
on 11/5/2012 1:40:25 PM
Hello,
We just opened a retail game room store in Glendale AZ that has about 50+ games in stock at anytime and are set to play free.

How do I ad us to the DB?
Thanks

Nashvillan
Admin

RE: How to ad locations to DB
on 11/5/2012 2:50:31 PM
I copied and pasted this from a previous thread.
Also, if you click on Site Map you can find the phrase Submit Location.

I wanted to stress what we are looking for when you submit games to us. Some of the submissions are leaving us scratching our heads as to details about the game.
When games are submitted, there are three things we look for other than the (full) name:

1) Cabinet style (upright, sitdown, cockpit, deluxe, environment, cocktail, cabaret, etc)
2) Number of players (this is especially important on racing games which can have several cabinets linked together)
3) Condition of the game (I realize this is hard to gauge so only mention if there is anything out of the ordinary about the cabinet like a sticky joystick or a bad or missing monitor, but if the game looks pristine you can mention that too) :)

If you visit a location and are unable to keep track of details of so many games, if the owner is ok with it, you can try and record short video clips of the cabinets, or you can bring in a pen and legal pad and jot down what you see. I often use a digital camera and take snapshots of the marquee without a flash. That usually works for me.

Nashvillan
Admin

How to add locations to DB
on 11/5/2012 2:50:54 PM
outlawgames Wrote:
Hello,
We just opened a retail game room store in Glendale AZ that has about 50+ games in stock at anytime and are set to play free.

How do I add us to the DB?
Thanks

Once you click on SUBMIT LOCATION (which you can find on the site map), provide us with your relevant information of the business and then mention the games you have. We'd like to know cabinet style, number of SIMULTANEOUS players and condition (if it is out of the ordinary). The colored dots you see next to each game depict the three different things to look for in condition. They are
InkyControls
PinkyScreen
SueCabinet

If you have a game that is not in the database, let me know and I will get it put in the database. I'm adding new games to the database weekly. Welcome to Aurcade! Pac-Man

outlawgames

RE: How to ad locations to DB
on 11/5/2012 3:30:17 PM
Thanks Much

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  How to ad locations to DB

Recent Scores
Michael D. Smith
5/5/2024
Michael D. Smith
5/5/2024
Michael D. Smith