Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Playable Wreck-It-Ralph game! I challenge you, Zerst and Ross!

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
elgoo

Playable Wreck-It-Ralph game! I challenge you, Zerst and Ross!
on 9/13/2012 1:13:06 PM
I got 18400, aspen got 30200.. lol. Go Destroy it Justin!
http://disney.go.com/wreck-it-ralph/#/games/fix-it-felix

Nashvillan
Admin

RE: Playable Wreck-It-Ralph game! I challenge you, Zerst and Ross!
on 9/13/2012 5:03:27 PM
1st time playing it and I got 59,850.
Yes, indeed. It looks easy to destroy that score.

Now up to 107,750.

OXthatROCKS
Official

on 10/16/2012 3:50:28 PM
At the Underground, we have built a cabinet around the version made available on Disney's website. Casual players have been scoring in the 10-75k range. A couple of our "pro" players have gotten into the 200s - where the game's difficulty seems to accelerate (many flower boxes and shutters, and ducks on all 3 levels.) I've personally scored 298k.

Here on Aurcade, we've added the game to the database, and listed it at both 1up and Underground Retrocade, however I haven't submitted any scores against it until I hear back from folks that have played Disney's cabinet as there has been rumor that software is different and more difficult than the website version.

If you're in the Chicagoland area, (or farther if you don't mind the drive) we'd love to have you come out and play on our cabinet! We're open at 5 daily (however the game is presently only available after 7pm) during the week; weekends we open at 11am and the game is available at open.

Baring any unforeseen difficulties, we'll be featuring this game on our floor through the holiday season, after which we will treat the cabinet to a full resto and return it to its original Mario Bros glory (note: when we got the cab, it wasn't a MB but an empty Sega Baseball conversion, so no, we didn't destroy a classic just so we could have a movie tie-in game.)

sidseattle

on 10/18/2012 8:09:29 PM
there has been sighted another actual fix it felix jr. at the microsoft campus(in Redmond Washington)...it's in the commons..(in the middle of the microsoft xbox games studios buildings(even supposedly has a lockbar!!)....wish I still worked there.

sid seattle

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Playable Wreck-It-Ralph game! I challenge you, Zerst and Ross!

Recent Scores
Michael D. Smith
5/5/2024
Michael D. Smith
5/5/2024
Michael D. Smith
5/5/2024
Michael D. Smith
5/5/2024
Michael D. Smith
5/5/2024