Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  Galloping Ghost Arcade  1st visit to GGA and it rocked!
 
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
nraygun
Member

Posts: 1
1st visit to GGA and it rocked!
on 11/5/2011 7:41:12 PM
My son and I visited GG for the first time today and we had a blast. It was like being a kid again for me!

We'll definitely be back.


 
Ghostlord
Official

Posts: 65
RE: 1st visit to GGA and it rocked!
on 11/6/2011 4:30:32 PM
I'm glad you had fun! I just posted your Defender score...very impressive. Its now up as our top Defender score and is showing on our 42" High Score Monitor at the arcade for all to see!


 
 Page: of 1 Page

Forums  Galloping Ghost Arcade  1st visit to GGA and it rocked!
 
Recent Scores
45,750
Mases Hagopian
10/9/2026
111,035
Adam Edwards
10/9/2026
233,100
Andrew Iwaszko
10/8/2026
755,090
Andrew Iwaszko
10/8/2026
25,480
Geoff Lucas
10/7/2026