Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  How to get a ref/rep/scorekeeper to get score at an arcade

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
FatChris

How to get a ref/rep/scorekeeper to get score at an arcade
on 2/16/2018 11:00:43 PM
I'm trying to go for a high score on operation wolf, I can't seem to find anyone who is a REP that can validate my gameplay. Can I get someone who is some sort of ADMIN to shadow me that might live in/near the baltimore area one evening here at crabtown in glen burnie md??

Crimefighter

RE: How to get a ref/rep/scorekeeper to get score at an arcade
on 2/17/2018 12:57:09 AM
A frustration yes - you'll have to film your play, and when its achieved you'll have to verify the board that's in it and the game is set up with the parameters/dip switches required.

OXthatROCKS
Official

on 2/26/2018 7:10:37 PM
Even if he were to record his play and show the board I'm not sure there is a way to submit to aurcade without playing live in front of an authorized ref.

Crimefighter

on 2/26/2018 8:34:49 PM
You can still submit it to Twin Galaxies - if they accept it then Aurcade should accept it as well.

I guess we can see about getting a GGA ref to watch the stream on Twitch...

HAN

on 3/7/2018 1:18:45 PM
[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]OXthatROCKS[/font] is correct - it is up to the venue to contact a nearby ref so that he/she can witness the score live.  Aurcade is not currently able to accept video submission in any way.

Another option is having the venue reach out to GhostLord (Doc) and going through the necessary steps of having the location designate a ref that is employed there, so that more scores can be verified in the future there. In short, it is up to the venue - unfortunately not much a player can do if the local management/owners are not interested in tracking scores.

FatChris

on 3/14/2018 5:34:46 PM
So how can we contact a referee?

Is there a thread that shows names and phone numbers or something like that??

Edit This PostRE: How to get a ref/rep/scorekeeper to get score at an arcade
on 4/30/2018 10:57:30 AM
?''?""

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  How to get a ref/rep/scorekeeper to get score at an arcade

Recent Scores
Mases Hagopian
4/18/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/18/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/18/2024
James White
4/15/2024
Kevin Jimenez
4/15/2024