Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  New arcade game podcast!

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
dauber

New arcade game podcast!
on 4/26/2015 1:53:52 AM
Yes, I know..ANOTHER one?  :)

Pie Factory Podcast! My friend Jim and I have announced "episode zero" of our new podcast, available at www.fab4it.com/piefactory. We will be covering two games per show -- and each show has a theme for you to guess! -- and we focus primarily on gameplay and our memories of the games.

Hopefully this will be in the iTunes store before long!

dauber

RE: New arcade game podcast!
on 5/11/2015 10:35:26 AM
Hey there....sorry to bump this thread....(well, actually that's a huge lie, I'm not really sorry... :)  )

But I just wanted to mention that the latest episode of Pie Factory Podcast should be live now in iTunes. If you don't want to do the iTunes thing, you can also get it from our show notes page at flark.it/piefactory, or via our Wordpress feed at https://piefactorypodcast.wordpress.com/.

We were both very happy with how this episode fell into place, and hopefully you'll enjoy it too. We discuss Zoo Keeper and Firefox.

dauber

RE: New arcade game podcast!
on 6/1/2015 11:04:32 AM
Episode 4 is now live! You can get it at the show notes page at http://flark.it/piefactory, via iTunes, on Stitcher, or through our blog feed at piefactorypodcast.wordpress.com. We talk about Klax and Crystal Castles...and need to know if that picture I'm talking about is indeed of the one and only Billy Mitchell!

Now, here's the thing: our goal is to get more listeners than the podcast Serial. I know, they have like a trillion listeners, and not THAT many people are into retro gaming, but they SHOULD be! But hey, lotsa people listen to Car Talk who don't even care about cars! We can DO this, people!

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  New arcade game podcast!

Recent Scores
Andrew Iwaszko
4/18/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/18/2024
James White
4/15/2024
Kevin Jimenez
4/15/2024
Damien Cordova
4/15/2024